GATHER A POWERFUL TEAM OF FRIENDS TO START THE ULTIMATE HUNT.
Work as a team to find out the location of the fugitive. Divide the tasks in your team and decide who will fly the StukTV bus, get the drone or take to the streets as a hunter. Navigate the streets and outsmart the fugitive. Every 10 minutes your team will get the location of the fugitive, but beware, after 4 hours he escapes and you and your team have lost!
- When you have the ‘call’ card, does the city itself count too or is it only the areas around it?
No, the city itself doesn’t count. The city has to be chosen on forehand and the fugitive can get caught (after he reveals his coordinates) if the coordinates are around the city the ‘call’ card is played in.
- Is it allowed to take the public transport to any location? Does this count as one step or do you have to count a step per city you go through?
If the fugitive takes the public transport, they can go to any city. This also means that you don’t have to count a step per city.
- Do you have to move every round or can you stay in the same spot?
It is not mandatory to move every round.
- When the fugitive has a card that says he can’t end in a particular spot, does it apply to the current round or the next time the fugitive reveals their location?
The fugitive has the entire round to take this into account. This is because it applies to the next time the fugitive reveals their location.
- When in possession of a card that doesn’t allow you to end up next to the water and the fugitive doesn’t have another choice, what happens?
If the fugitive doesn’t have another choice but to end up next to the water at the end of his turn, he doesn’t have to do anything with the card. The fugitive reveals their coordinates, so the card was useless.