You can now play 'De Slimste Mens ter wereld' (The Smartest Person in the World) television quiz at home!
Let battle commence in this exciting quiz from the television. Match the questions with the right answers without losing too much time. Play a smart game and use the jokers you have earned at the right time. Can you beat your opponents whilst under time pressure?
Smartest Person in the World – the board game is exciting until the very last second and is absolutely guaranteed to provide hours of fun for the entire family!
You can find a digital timer, to keep track of your scores, on this link!
- I can’t find a playing board in the box. Is this right or am I missing something?
This game doesn’t have a big playing board. Instead it has a small one, that is the size of a question card. You can find it with the cards of round 1.
- When I want to add or subtract seconds on the timer,it stops counting down. Am I doing anything wrong?
Unfortunately we have detected a manufacturing error with some of the timers. The consequent of this, is that it stops counting when trying to add or subtract seconds. We would like to bring our new app to your attention. With this app you can use an online timer to play the game. This app is available in the App Store and the Google Play Store.
- On one of the cards from round 1 contains a mistake. The question ‘How much gram does a ton contain?’ has the answer 100.000 gram.However the answer should be 1.000.000 gram.
We apologize for the mistake in the game. We will make sure the answer is corrected in the next version.
- Where can I find the online timer?
You can find the online timer here. We would also like to bring our new app to your attention. With this app you can use an online timer to play the game. This app is available in the App Store and the Google Play Store.
- When using the timer it makes a lot of loud noises. Is there any way I can turn this down or shut off completely?
Unfortunately it is not possible to turn down the sound of the timers.
- Does the new version of the game contain new questions or the same as the other versions? Is there a expansion with new question, in case the others are the same?
The new version of The Smartest Person In The World contains mostly newquestions. However it may happen that some of the questions overlap with the other versions of the game. The pocket edition and expansion of The Smartest Person In The World both contain new questions.